Hello lovely reader(s), today is Saturday and i'm happy about that. I'm happy about lots of things actually. To name but a few:
- I'm happy i moved to Paris,because life here is ticking along nicely;
- I'm happy that the sun has put his hat on and has come out to play (sorry if i get that song stuck in your head, i acknowledge full responsibility);
- I'm (incredibly) happy in my relationship;
- I'm happy at the idea of a holiday in Bali with JB sometime in the imminent future;
- I'm happy Portugal and Germany won their last games (well, for Portugal i'm just happy because i know their win will make a friend really happy).
- I'm happy because i'm soon going to see Mar and Andrea in Brussels, and Ryan is coming to visit me at the end of July, plus my sister is coming out in August;
- I'm happy because i discovered some new blogs this morning and know that i will be inspired by them;
- I'm happy about getting paid this weekend, going food shopping and trying out some new recipes!!
How about a vintage music video? Françoise Hardy "c'est le temps". Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom? We saw it in Cambridge, i thought it was very sweet, and there were some great performances...
That's me done. What are you particularly happy about today? Lou xx