Hello lovely people, I hope you're all having a nice weekend. We had the in-laws over yesterday evening and decided to have a raclette, as it's still cold enough to justify eating a meal composed of melted cheese, ham and potatoes. My eating habits have changed so much since I moved over to this side of the Channel but that is another post for another time. Here is some stuff I have read/listened to this past week that I wanted to share with you.
- I'm going to Brussels soon to visit a girlfriend. This post by Blackbird in Brussels super useful: wp.me/p4zZlz-yI
- My mum encouraged my sister and I to read as much as we wanted when we were growing up: on.nypl.org/1xCfTKe
- A month on from the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, Anne wrote down some of her thoughts and feelings: fb.me/4gItd1VeO
- I saw these hand-drawn illustrated maps of Paris on Lindsey's blog and think they are great (there are other cities available): http://bit.ly/16WcbpL
- Have you been following the Brian Williams story? I'm part fascinated, part horrified by it all (he's the real-life dad of the woman who plays Marnie in HBO's Girls): http://ti.me/1C231Q6
Happy Sunday and happy reading, Lou xx