Sunday Morning. 10:30am "Dynamique" yoga session. (Personally i think they should rename the class. "Hardcore stretch and sweat session". Or something along those lines. But i suspect that would attract fewer people to the class. Just a hunch...)
What better way to follow a yoga class than with a clean and healthy lunch?
- 3 vegetable options (such as wasabi broccoli, roasted carrots and pumpkin or grilled aubergines in honey and goat's cheese)
- one meat/fish/vegetarian option (prawns, chicken, beef, veggie cakes)
- one accompaniment (such as mashed sweet potato, quinoa risotto with truffels and artichoke or noodles)
- one dessert (fruit crumble, fruit salad, chocolate mousse etc.)
- a cup of iced tea (which was soooooo refreshing post yoga workout!)
The service was friendly and efficient, the decor cute and colourful (they have a thing for plump cats!) and the portions were just right in my opinion.
They're closed on Tuesday. Check them out!