|Image via Pinterest|
1) Ok, so I'm a bit behind, but catching up on the best bits/best quotes of this year's hosts of the Golden Globes had me in absolute stitches. I adore these two ladies : their friendship which seems so genuine, their individual careers, Tina's "Bossypants" is a laugh a minute and Baby Mama may not have won any awards but i sure as heck loved it! Did you know that Amy has set up a new website? It's called Smart Girls at the Party, and i think it is a really nice idea.
2) Discovering Teapigs (thank you Flora!) a brand of tea which unfortunately has not made it over here yet, but fortunately does do international deliveries! If you're a tea fan (or simply a sucker for cute packaging) you must check their site out! I can just tell that tea is going to be amazingly good. Plus, it comes recommended...
3) Spending some quality time with my girlfriends this past weekend in Brussels. There are rarely any silent moments but if there are they're never awkward. I learn so much from them, such as which food combinations are the best, a protein diet is definitely the way forward, the current situation of the EU and how individualistic thinking is seriously bad for the world, and also that YSL do amazing lip stains/lip gloss. Spending time with my friends takes years off me, honestly!
4) Getting back my JB! After being apart, i always love being back in my baby's arms. Not much more to say. I fell asleep ridiculously early last night (2 fantastic nights out until 6am in the morning after hours of dancing will do that to you!) so sorry JB but i'm happy to be back chez nous : )
5) Finally getting around to reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. A friend kindly lent it to me, and it's a book that has been on my radar for a while BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF IT??? I wrongly assumed that it would be hard to read, but another friend read it and assured me it was actually the opposite! I'm not that far in, but i'm really enjoying it. Have any of you read it?
I'm also up to date with Grey's Anatomy. Oh my goodness, there is so much drama! Love it.